Developing for the Cloud Workshop
The move to the Cloud is inevitable. SpringSource is now a division of VMware and therefore the Cloud is the most important topic of our work now. And there is a lot of technology we are putting out in this area - e.g. RabbitMQ, GemFire, Redis. So are you wondering what this is all about? Need more insight in how to develop for the Cloud?
Take a look at
Java Development for the Cloud
at Entwickler Tage. This one day workshop covers:
- What is the Cloud?
- Advantages of Cloud technologies
- Developing for the Cloud with Spring Roo
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): How applications can be developed with Amazon EC2 and VMware technologies
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): Developing Java application for the Google App Engine and SpringSource Cloud Foundry
- PaaS: Concepts of VMforce
- Architecture for the Cloud
- Data in the Cloud: NoSQL with the example Redis
- Distributed Caching and Data Fabrics for better Scalability with GemFire
- Cloud messaging: RabbitMQ, the AMQP protocol and Java
Interested? You can register above for the event in Mainz, Germany. Let me know if you think other locations might also make sense or if you have any other feedback.
Labels: Cloud, GemFire, RabbitMQ, Redis, Spring
J for Java |
I for Internet, iMac, iPod and iPad |
Me for me